HOW to DESIGN, BUILD and TEST SMALL LIQUID-FUEL ROCKET ENGINES
ROCKETLAB / CHINA LAKE, CALIF.
- Reprinted with permission.
- ROCKETLAB cannot assume responsibility, in any manner
whatsoever, for the use readers make of the information presented
herein or the device resulting therefrom.
- MIT, LCS, and the volunteers who have made this information
available on the W3 likewise disclaim all responibility for whatever
use readers make of this information. This document is provided on a
strictly informational basis.
- You can now download this entire book as a tarball (rocket.tar.gz) or as a zipfile (rocket.zip). This can be decompressed with
gzip and tar or with WinZIP. The tar/zip
files contain the exact same html and.png files that you see here.
Copyright 1967 by Leroy J. Krzycki
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing: March 1967
Second Printing: March 1971
First WWW Edition: June 1996
- Propellant Choice and Properties
- Design Equations
- Combustion Chamber
- Chamber Wall Thickness
- Engine Cooling
- Heat Transfer
- Example Design Calculation
- Testing Equipment
- Feed System
- Feed System Components
- Test Stand
- Engine Check-Out and Calibration
- Ignition and Operation
- The Law
- List of Suppliers
- Conversion Factors
- Additions and Corrections
- Other Notes